Search This Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Nicki Minaj threatens to 'knock out' Mariah Carey during furious bust-up


Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey
At war ... Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj

NICKI Minaj threatened to “knock out” Mariah Carey during a storming row between the warring duo at the American Idol auditions.

They came to blows when a disagreement over a contestant’s performance prompted Nicki to launch a foul-mouthed tirade at her fellow judge.
In video footage obtained by TMZ, she’s heard yelling: “I told them I'm not f****** putting up with her f****** highness over there.”
Sources say the Starships singer also told Mariah: “I’m gonna knock you out.”
Keith Urban and Randy Jackson did their best to placate raging Nicki, and Mariah appears in the clip to be talking back – but it’s hard to decipher what she’s saying.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
However, Nicki’s raised voice is irregularly clearer to hear.
Here’s a transcript of the words picked up on camera.
Nicki: “Get this s*** in self-control. Get in control. Get in control.
Randy: “Settle down, settle down.”
Nicki: “Don't lose your head. Don't lose your head (inaudible). Don't tell me I'm a gangster.
“Every time you patronise me, I'm gonna take it back, and if you've got a f****** problem, handle it.
“I told them I'm not f****** putting up with her f****** highness over there. Figure it the f*** out. Figure it out.
“I'm not gonna sit here every f****** minute to have you come down and harass me every minute every day.”
Such was the ferocity of the bust-up, producers were reportedly forced to cut auditions short in Charlotte, North Carolina, so the pop rivals could calm down.
Rumours of tension between the pair have been rife and it’s claimed show bosses are now panicking about having both Nicki and Mariah on the panel for the long haul.
Last month, American Idol host Ryan Seacrest attempted to play down reports that Nicki and Mariah were feuding.
However, he did concede that they’re both opinionated characters and hinted at moments of dispute.
He said: “There are not too many dull moments between the two of them, but at the end of the day, we all hug and laugh and go home and get ready for another day.
“They get along fine, but they're strong and candid in their opinion.”
And a recent interview with Nicki has emerged in which she heaps praise on her American Idol colleague.
She said: "Up until the rumours, I didn't think there would be a problem because she and I had worked together, I had so much genuine love for her and respect for her, I was shocked hearing the rumours as well."

Hear, See, and Say it

1 comment:

  1. J-Lo must be singing in the shower with happiness that she left before the nutcase came on.

    ReplyDelete