Search This Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Chris Brown: I'm in love with Rihanna AND Karrueche


Chris Brown and Rihanna have spent all week together
Cuddles ... Chris and Rihanna have spent all week together

 

CHRIS Brown confesses he's in love with Rihanna AND model Karrueche Tran in a candid new video.

The singer poured his heart out to fans in the
self-pitying clip, shot in the back of a car in New York just hours after he announced his split from the 23-year old model.
He said: "I'm stressed out. When you share a history with somebody then you fall in love with somebody else, it's difficult.
"Is there such a thing as loving two people? I don't know if it's possible, but for me, I feel like that.
"I'm being real I don't wanna hurt either. I'm not trying to be a player. I just care too much."
Chris Brown shot video in the back of a car in New York
Confession ... the video was shot in the back of a car in New York
His slurred speech is interspersed with shots of him looking moody and tortured and footage of him with both his exes - including images of him cuddling up to Rihanna, 24, during nights out in New York this week.
Chris, 23, posted the video on Twitter early this morning, along with the message: "The real Chris Brown!"

It was his second outpouring in just hours - after he confirmed he had ended his relationship with Karrueche in a statement.
He said: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna.
"I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Chris Brown and Rihanna split in 2009 - but rumours of a reunion have swirled in recent weeks
Rekindling romance? ... the couple split in 2009 - but rumours of a reunion have swirled in recent weeks
Karrueche was rocked by the news - and his tormented video confession did little to ease her pain.
After watching it, she took to Twitter to express her anguish, writing a string of tweets to followers.
She said: "Wtf is going on? All I'm saying is.. You don't mess with people's genuine feelings. You just don't!
"Life moves on.. So let's all."
Chris Brown dumped Karrueche Tran this week
Split ... Chris's video includes footage of him with Karrueche, who he dumped this week
Chris and Karrueche started dating early last year.
His relationship with Rihanna ended when he was arrested for brutally attacking her in his car after they'd attended a pre-Grammys party in 2009.
He was convicted, given six months of community service and placed on probation for five years.
Hear, See, and Say it

No comments:

Post a Comment